North Melbourne Football Club contracted Microhire for a second year running to provide technical and creative production for the 2013 North Melbourne Grand Final Breakfast
at Etihad Stadium. A signature event on Grand Final day, the event is a live broadcast on Foxtel’s Fox Footy Channel and is presented live to an audience of 3,500 on the Etihad Stadium surface.
Microhire was responsible for:
- Overall room creative concept and technical design
- Technical and creative production management
- 20x5m wide screen and two large screen displays consisting of four 16×9’ screens & high end data projectors
- Inflatable entrance feature
- Assisting with screen content
- All audio including an acoustic performance
- Design of the main stage
- Lighting design and installation
- All rigging for the vision, audio, lighting and drapes
- Draping of the function space
The client was ecstatic and the event was an outstanding success.