The opening night of the conference, our brief was to create a memorable and unforgettable experience for the delegates.
Working closely with our client, HI Events based in Brisbane, Microhire developed the theme ‘An evening on Lake Como’.
Microhire’s Creative Director Michael set out to compliment the ballrooms stunning architecture by combining modern furniture with a twist with a brilliant lighting design to transform the room into a spectacular Italian Loggia surrounding a dramatic and sunken piazza.
Major components of the theme included an amazing fountain that was surrounded by a stunning indoor garden and a functional custom designed bar with theatrical props completing the overall picture.
Microhire was responsible for:
- Concept creation and design
- Floor plan design and layout
- Logistics including venue liaison for all event staging suppliers
- Creating a programmable lighting design that would transform the room throughout the night with spectacular lighting scenes
- Sourcing stylish furniture suited to the theme
- All themeing
The client was ecstatic and the event was an outstanding success.