A lighting desk (also called a lighting control console) is an electronic device used in event lighting design to control multiple lights at once. They are used widely in the entertainment industry and are the difference between a static lighting show and a exciting visual event. Hire a lighting desk for your next conference or event and send the right message to your clients. Microhire has a wide range of lighting desks available for hire.
Call Microhire and speak to our professional lighting experts for more information.
- Real-time 3D visualisation of all important functions and effects of luminaires, moving lights
- Bi-directional data exchange with the grandMA consoles of all series – using the same setups
- Live and blind programming modes
- Follow mode for live-positioning of fixtures from the grandMA 3D program to the console
- Import of 3ds-files
- Multiple cameras are available that can be selected and independently positioned during visualisation
- Multiple windows for parallel visualisation of same scenarios in different viewing angles
- Pre-programming of entire shows just with grandMA onPC resp. grandMA2 onPC and grandMA 3D
- Precise and realistic reproduction of shadows & colour beams in realtime
- grandMA 3D is available free of charge. Further information can be found at www.malighting.com.
- Adapted presentation and surface for using all grandMA function on a PC
- Ideal possibility to use it as grandMA live show controller or backup system in connection with the MA NSP (Network Signal Processor) or MA 2Port Node onPC/onPC PRO*
- Communication via Ethernet with the grandMA in a Multi-User system is possible
- Can be used as user-friendly designer remote control for all grandMA consoles*
- grandMA onPC can be linked with the visualisation software grandMA 3D and with the MA VPU (Video Processing Unit)
- Real-time control for up to 64 DMX universes/16,384 parameters (Expansion Mode)
- Extensive networking functionality incl. multi-user, backup, parameter expansion, MA remote control etc.
- 2,048 HTP-/LTP-parameters in stand-alone mode
- Full network performance
- 1 internal, high-resolution TFT-colour touchscreen
- 2 external SVGA connectors
- 10 faders, 30+20 executor buttons (on 128 pages)
- 1 external TFT screen can be connected
- Convenient remote control for all important functions of the grandMA2 and grandMA ‘series 1’ range
- Bi-directional communication via wireless LAN
- Up to 6 remote control units can be used with a grandMA ‘series 1’ and up to 2 with grandMA2
- MA remote control is available free of charge