Client: Cricket Victoria
Venue: Peninsula, Melbourne.
Date: April, 2012
Cricket Victoria contracted Microhire to provide all technical and creative for their annual Gala Awards night, The Ryder Medal held at Peninsula Docklands, Melbourne.
The evening is to acknowledge the achievements of the state’s best performed clubs, players and officials.
With over 50 individual awards and achievements recognised the highlight of the night is the Jack Ryder Award awarded to the Premier Cricketer of the Season.
Named in his honour and was first presented in 1973/74 and has a long list of distinguished award winners.
CEO Cricket Victoria, Tony Dodemaide presented the winner Casey- South Melbourne all-rounder Clive Rose with the 2011-12 Jack Ryder Medal, awarded to the Premier Cricketer of the Season.
Microhire work closely with Cricket Victoria’s Marina Dowling and were responsible for:
- All technical production management of the event.
- Stage look design consisting of Stretched Cyc backdrop, seamless digital signage towers and effects lighting.
- Digital Signage Towers “Totems” carried the sponsor loop and main branding for the event.
- Large screen projection for the awards presentations
- Live to screen images of the awards.
- HK Audio System for the speeches, presentations, performers and band.
- Creative design for the tables including coordination of linen choices.
- Lighting design using Intelligent lighting for branding, colour, movement and pattern
The night was an outstanding success and was the start of an ongoing event partnership with Cricket Victoria.
Microhire would like to congratulate the winners for their outstanding achievements.