Client: Australian Human Resources Institute
Venue: Crown Palladium
Date: November 2011
Audience: 650 Pax
AHRI contracted Microhire to provide all technical and creative requirements for the 2011 AHRI National Awards.
The awards are Australia’s premier human resources and people management awards and they recognise outstanding individuals and organisations that demonstrate excellence in the contribution they make to their own business and to the profession.
Microhire created an environment that complimented and enhanced the theme of the event ‘‘where bright stars shine’. Microhire were responsible for:
- Managing and coordinating the production of the Awards Ceremony
- Technical and Creative Production Management of the event
- Management of technical rehearsals/production run through
- Production of run sheet, technical drawings and room plans
- All vision, lighting and audio for each area
- Stage manage on the night including directing lighting, audio visual, entertainers
- Plan, manage and coordinate the bump in/out of all staging, production and performers
- In collaboration with AHRI brief the MC, presenters and manage rehearsals
Compliment the theme of the night by themeing the room including lighting, table decor and stage design.
The client was ecstatic and the event was an outstanding success.