Client: CPA Australia
Venue: Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre
Date: 6th – 9th September 2011
Audience: 1200 Delegates
CPA Australia contracted Microhire to manage all technical components for CAPA Conference 2011 APAC Powerhouse: Opportunities For The Accounting Profession
held at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre from the 6th to the 9th September 2011.
Held once every 4 years the event was proudly hosted by CPA Australia and the Institute of Chartered Accounts in Australia (ICAA), the conference is especially designed for finance, accounting and business professionals.
The conference was held over 4 days and Microhire were responsible for:
- Creative Design of the Stage Set for the Plenary Room
- Working with CPA to design Screen Content
- Assisting almost 100 Speakers with their Presentations
- Managing the Speakers Preparation Room including full networking of the venue
- Managing the 5 Concurrent Rooms
- Managing Translation Services for over 200 International
- Delegates and 4 languages
- Creative Design for the Stage Set for the series of lunches
The key for the conference was to deliver a world class event with in a set budget. To achieve this Microhire worked closely with the BCEC and its suppliers to utilise their expertise and technology and design a cost effective stage set and technology solution.
Microhire Creative and Technical working closely together ensure that every part of the event was seamless.